Saturday, August 16, 2008

THOMAS!!!






Okay, so I know lots of people think the Day Out With Thomas is a huge rip-off. I am not one of those people! We really enjoyed our "visit" with Thomas...the only thing the Bubba was sad about was having to leave! He sat nicely for us to get a picture of him with Sir Topham Hatt (a miracle, if you know the kid!) and enjoyed his ride on the train. He talked about it the whole way home (well, most of the way...he also spent time talking about seeing "Maka play baseball" the night before).


I hope you enjoy our pictures--this was a nice way to pretty much end our summer!

2 comments:

Katie Beverley said...

AHHH YAY! I love the pics :) :) :) What a fun day! Glad everyone had so much fun!

Sue said...

How fun!! Where was that? It looks like a GREAT way to end the summer. (And not to make you jealous but I started my 2nd week of school today, had Open House tonight and a field trip tomorrow)!!
Miss you guys and I'm glad it looks like everyone's having fun!