Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school!

Hi all. Today was our first day back to school. It was nice to meet all of my students--it's so funny how these "strangers" become part of my CRMS family so quickly--soon I'll be thinking about them (and worrying about some of them!) even when I'm not at school. It was nice to get back, although I hate the "getting to know you" stuff and the misc. junk we do at the beginning of the year--I'm handing out my book tomorrow and starting the "real" stuff Wednesday--we're jumping right in!

After school, TJ and I took the boys and Anna out to Johnamac Orchard. They have most of the kiddie stuff set up, and they had a blast--Anna and the Bubba LOVED the corn silo (Will wasn't so sure...) and Anna and Will had a great time going down the big slide. They all enjoyed their donuts, of course :) I have a feeling we'll be spending a LOT of time out there during the week--it's so nice that it's free on weekdays, since it's sorta expensive on the weekend. That was our excitement for the week--until Thursday, when we go watch "girls play volleyball at mommy's school."

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments: