Thursday, July 24, 2008

We went back to the splash park today...










Here are our pictures from the last couple of days--yesterday we went to a petting zoo (Randall Oaks in Dundee) and today we went back to the splash park, which was a blast, of course! There is also a pic of our buddy Matthew's first time on a swing :)


So...all I heard all day from the Bubba was, "I go splashpark now"...guess I shouldn't have mentioned it until after his nap. We met up with Ryan, Liz, and MacKenzie, which was way fun...so good to catch up before we go on our big vaca with them next week! (We're going to the Dells for the weekend.) Anna and family went too, since Bubba told her we were going, so she kept saying, "I go splashpark toooooo-ooooo" until someone finally agreed with her.


I hope everyone is enjoying summer--I can't even believe it is August next week. We are going to Blackberry farm tomorrow, we have our Dells trip, and we're going back to the zoo next week, so we have stuff to look forward to, but it seems to be going waaay to fast suddenly!

No comments: