Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tell me I'm not completely insane...

Okay, I KNOW my boys are little, but I LOVE Disney World. A LOT. So, I'm considering going there the week of Thanksgiving for a few nights. This will be our last chance to go before the Bubba is 3, and therefore old enough to need his own ticket (and, I mean, he's BARELY younger than three, since I wanna go Nov. 22-26 and he turns 3 on the 28th, but whatever.) So...am I nuts? Is taking an airplane with two boys under 3 craziness? For what it's worth, I know they won't love the parks, but I do, and I think they will think some things are cool. And, I really just want to go on a vacation of some sort. So...crazy?!?!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Amy,
Why not? I've never been there, but I'm sure there is stuff for the little ones to do, and it would be fun and a nice getaway (plus the advantage of not paying for their tickets!) I say go for it!

Alisha said...

No, you are not crazy. We went 2 years in a row and LOVED it and are going again the week after Thanksgiving (starting the Tuesday after Thanksgiving) - heck, those may be the same dates as you. There are many, many rides the boys will be able to ride - especially at Magic Kingdom. We went when Ava was 11 months, 20 months and she'll be 3 and a few months on the next trip.

Ava had a fabulous time each time and loves looking at the pictues still to this day. It's WELL worth it.

Amyhope said...

Thanks, guys. Alisha, we have the Wed. before T'giving off, so we are going to go the Sat-Wed before...I wish we were all going at the same time! (If we even go...it's not set in stone!)

:) You guys are the best :)
Amy

Amyhope said...

Oh, and Sue, how did you live in Atlanta but you've never been to Disney??? You MUST take the girls--Katie would totally FLIP over the castle :)

Wigglebug Photography said...

Amy,
You should go for it. Take lots of pics and post them here!
Tricia

craftykorisa said...

The plane ride will probably be fun for the boys. We've taken our two little ones on the plane (when they were both under 2). Just take some new dollar tree toys in a bag and keep pulling out stuff to do!

I hope you all go and have a great time!

Korisa (Sue's friend)