Friday, April 25, 2008

Today Sucked...

Seriously, it was a really crummy day at school. We had a stupid celebration this afternoon where we had a tug-of-war tourney. I guess the kids enjoyed it, but it seemed to last forever, and really, how long can you watch people play t-o-w in a frickin hot gym??? The humidity had to be a zillion percent, too, which just made the day all the better. I swear, some days I live to come home and take a shower and wash off school!

But, it's the weekend! The boys were pretty good tonight at dinner (we went to Applebees, wow!) and then they went to bed really nicely. I'm not going to the union conference I was supposed to go to this weekend, and we're going to a nice dinner tomorrow night for Stephen's b-day, so that will be good. We're also (finally!) celebrating Christmas (yes, I know...) with our DHS friends from back in the day, so that's cool, especially now that some of them have begun to procreate and we aren't the only ones dragging kids around. Not sure what we're making for dinner yet, but I'm sure it will be good! I'm thinking about a beef tenderloin, some marinated chicken from Inbodens, and some of that good Barilla cheese and spinach tortellini....hmmmm...sounds pretty good to me...

I'm quickly becoming addicted to facebook--sad...

2 comments:

Katie Beverley said...

You seriously are so funny Mamy!!! p.s. thanks for the pics!---Let's see if I can litter your blog with worthless comments from me!

Katie Beverley said...

We need an UPDATE!