Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So, I have a cyber-stalker...


Seriously, I don't even want to know how Katie found me here, but she did. Creepy. The picture attached to this post is of her big cutie (who refused to smile for any of the pics I took) and my big cutie outside last week. Cute, huh? I think I like this blogging thing because:


1. I don't post much on INCIID anymore, so I don't have a chance to keep in touch with some people that I actually sent this blog to...so they can read about me here.


2. I like to avoid doing actual work. And this is not doing actual work. So it's not bad.


Some things I need to do: pay bills (fun, fun), call the splash park and change the big kids' b-day party (again) because Dave is working the day we scheduled it, call IDOT and tell them I have an I-pass so they don't need to give me a ticket just because they didn't automatically renew the $$ on my I-pass (don't get me started...), check out my next Walden class, since my next semester starts next week, get plates and plastic bags ready to use as art supplies for my really cool propaganda poster lesson tomorrow...


Okay, so I guess that's it. Cyber-stalk away, Katie--this is all you'll get to read :)

2 comments:

Katie Beverley said...

Are you serious??!! You are such a loser! AAhhh I died laughing when I saw this! If you don't want me to find you, stop leaving blog comments on my blog with this site linked to it!!!!!!! Ahahahhahhaaa!

Amyhope said...

Well, that just makes it clear how dumb I am, since I didn't realize that commenting on your blog would send you to mine!!! See...shouldn't be allowed on the 'puter.