Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Beautiful Day :)



First...here are some cute pics from Will's birthday...

Today was another wonderful day...it rained this morning for a bit (and of course, dumb me had my car windows open), but then it got sunny and beautiful! We played outside again today with our cousins, Anna and Molly (well, actually Molly can't play much, being just a month old), and we were TIRED by the end of the day! It's really nice to get to be outside after the winter that seemed to last FOREVER...of course next week it's supposed to be back in the 50's.

I think part of the reason we love this weather is because we all like the yummy grilled food--we went to Inboden's tonight and picked up their bacon burgers for tonight and their k-bobs for dinner Thursday, and grilled at Ade's, and it was a great dinner--tasted like summer!


I got great pics today from my friend, Liz, of my cutie Goddaughter, Mac. She is super cute and fun--we can't wait for this summer when we can spend time swimming!

This is cool, my mil just called to say that my sil, who is an actress in LA got a role in a new pilot created by the guy who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. That's cool, and it would be wonderful if it lead to a real job :)


So, I don't really have much to say on this blog--I wonder if I would have had more to say all those years that I dealt with the uncertainties of IF--I was a different person then. I think about how the people I met on INCIID were my "family" then, and it's strange how disconnected I am from so many of them now. I'm really blessed to have my boys, and it's made those days seem so long ago, not just years. It's amazing how fast you forget (well, not forget, but let go of) all those thoughts and emotions, and all those appointments, shots, etc. On the other hand, I really remember so many details about fertility, it's nuts. I think I should become a doctor...lol!


Okay, that's it for tonight...maybe for good, since I don't have much to say (and I'm so chatty!)

1 comment:

Katie Beverley said...

AMYYY!!!! AAHH Yeah! Now I have ANOTHER blog to stalk! yay!